Thursday 5 March 2015

New Summer Merch instore!

 

Never underestimate how much I love new stock coming into store. When I used to merchandise for the menswear department at Debenhams the new season stock arriving was my favourite part. A whole fresh look for the store, new themes and colours and this time of year really beginning to feel like Spring is about to arrive!

Now I’ve moved on to Claires. My love of accessories is fueled by this store!

Our new stock is starting to arrive (prepare for a mid-season sale to make room!). I was working on the hair this week, our floral game is strong!

IMG_20150302_130303

We also sell those pink and blue wig in store, they’re so pretty with the floral crowns and butterfly clips added, perfect for anyone who would love bright hair every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment