Saturday 7 March 2015

Fake septum rings

 

No longer just the favourite of 2005 scene kids and hardcore metal-heads, the septum ring has become increasingly popular in the last few months, with Lady Gaga, Zoë Kravitz and Rihanna seen sporting them recently.

septum-piercing-2-600x450

Reviews are mixed, the healing process is around 10-12 weeks which is a long time if you’re unsure or want a prettier,more decorative ring straight off. The main thing that has put me off getting one done for real is that I work with the public all day every day and I don’t want a fresh, healing piercing on my face whilst at work. Especially with the air-con/heating drying my skin out!

So I got for alternatives. Personally I prefer the more plain looking rings on myself. The one I use costs just £3.50 in Claires and everyone is always asking me if it hurt and where I got it pierced whilst I’m at work, so I’m thinking that no one can really tell the difference. Sure if they had a good old stare up my nostrils they might notice, but it’s not gonna happen.

20150225_085356[4]

I also never had to worry about it being pierced in the wrong place as I can shove it in whatever position that I want it.

Decorative ones cost a little more;

44896

But if you’re looking to re-create your favourite celeb’s look without the pain then this is a pretty good option!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Decent post! If it's not too much trouble reveal to us when I will see a development!
    celtic knot ring PP

    ReplyDelete